Great food, a low cost of living, and a heaping serving of charm — what’s not to love about living in Salisbury and its surrounds? Whether you’ve settled in the city or the county, you’re going to love living in the area. However, there are a few things you should know about living in the Salisbury area before you take the leap.
Moving to Salisbury: The Basics
- Change your address.
- Find your local utility providers.
- Get a Maryland driver’s license and register your car.
Getting Around the Salisbury Area
- Public transit in Salisbury is operated by Shore Transit.
Starting a Business in Salisbury
- Self-employed and moving to a new state? Start here to learn how.
- This guide walks business owners through forming an LLC in Maryland.
- Here’s a handy list of online services for business owners in MD.
Information for Salisbury Parents
- Need child care? Child Care Aware is the one-stop shop for child care needs.
Things to Do in Salisbury
- A self-guided walking tour is a great way to get to know Salisbury.
- Find the best locally-owned restaurants in the area.
As you can see, there’s a lot to love about living in the Salisbury area! Whether you’re moving to Salisbury to start a business or to raise a family or both, this is truly a great place to call home. We hope these resources help you settle in seamlessly so you can start enjoying your new city. And to help you in your Salisbury home search, reach out to Loudell Insley today! 410-726-2249